Published 8 November 2018
As a Project Manager or Lead Consultant at Agiboo, your helicopter view should definitely be on. You do manage several international projects at the same time whilst you manage the client relationship during and post implementation. You are responsible for customer success and happiness!
You will engage actively in sales processes and from the moment the customer has signed the contract until the moment of going live you are in charge ! You manage the implementation of our commodity trade and risk management software solution Agiblocks at our international customer base.
You lead the project staff involved, coordinate with sales, delivery & development. With each project you draw up the project plan and you monitor the execution and planning of the project. You keep the overview, know how to set priorities and adjust where necessary. And as you enjoy the hands on approach you actively support and participate in these projects where required.
Agiboo BV based in The Netherlands is a provider of commodity trade and risk management solutions with a focus on agricultural and soft commodities. We work with approximately 24 staff with different professional and geographical backgrounds. Our main office is in Almere, The Netherland. Our clients, companies trading Agricultural Soft commodities are spread around the globe.
Agiblocks CTRM is a “next generation” commodity trade and risk management solution. Agiblocks combines a detailed understanding of specific commodities businesses and state of the art information technology. Agiblocks has been developed in modern software architecture and serves a broad portfolio of commodity trading and risk management functionality for companies trading in physical and derivative markets. It effectively is the ERP application and Risk Management tool of a commodities company. For more information: www.agiboo.com.
• Lead Project Definition, Scoping Planning & Execution
• Customer communication & relationship management during and post project
• Facilitate communication between customers, consultants
• Report on project results and consultants capacity planning
Ideally, you have gained Consultancy experience in the IT industry rolling out software solutions across global organizations. Knowledge within the CTRM or Agri/Soft Commodities domain is a big asset for this role.
Candidates without significant experience in the IT industry, but with managerial experience in trading industries or physical commodities encouraged to apply.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you are, pragmatic, result focused and have the ability to understand the customer business processes quickly. This job requires you to learn a fast learner, good executer and the ability to bridge expectations of stakeholders. You enjoy a dynamic environment, implementing technology and the opportunity to make a project a success.
You are located in the Netherlands and have an appetitive for working in an international context and feel comfortable to travel frequently.
Qualifications and Skills
• Higher Academic Level by education or evidenced through experience
• Good numerical and analytical skills, and able to use modern tools (excel, BI tools, etc)
• Customer oriented, result driven, goal focused, with the ability to manage the unexpected
• Enthusiastic, extrovert personality with excellent verbal communication skills.
• Very good written and spoken English language skills.
• Awareness, of others and impact on others to ensure the utilization of strengths.
• Curiosity, high capacity of self-training.
Salary and Benefits
• Attractive, depending on education and experience.
• International work environment, the opportunity to travel
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to: [email protected]
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
The post Project Manager | Lead Consultant appeared first on Agiboo CTRM.
Source: Agiboo – Project Manager | Lead Consultant